Hello.
(before you even look at the pic, i am going to say:
No Eugene. That is not a dick, or a condom or some banana.)

*ahem* Yesyes, a very happy B-irthday to Bernest!
and a happy daddy's day to all dads too.
We went to 'Tavern' a fine dining resturant (very fine i might add). The place was near mohamad sultan, owned by fellow mother soh's collexion ofclubbing friend's friend. He was a drunk old man with a tooth white beard outlining his chin. He really reminded me of some (GodBless)china guy named.. HoChengMun? Forgot his name. Well, ya he looked like him. We had good steaks and fat porkchops. They even have a live band beside their resturant! I heard not-so-bad looking angmoh crowds hang out there often. But today, it was a quiet day. Bummer. I think i shall being friend there. He likes nice places. Their mango cream brule rockkksssss too; totally p00ned BakerzInn's funny weird desserts that friend complained so much about. The whole meal was expensive though, the-paying-dad payed 200$. I guess father's day for FatherSoh meant us giving him our lovely company and him paying. Aww.
Lets backtrack a little.
On thursday i went hoop-la on the Spoon KTV outing. I guess 2mugs of beer does wonders. I mean, i was a mess. I remembered prancing to 'Tide is High' by AtomicKittens and a fellow Spoonster made a whole mtv out of me. But I'm glad i got to do my NicholasTse and JayChou. I sorta didn't get to do that in my last ktv appointments(china); I was kinda occupied with awkward chinese conversations. I guess I am a true superstar in Spoon now. Yeeha! First TP, then Spoon, next, the WORLD!
I know you guys love me. Its hard not to.
(omg. can you hear the ego.)
(before you even look at the pic, i am going to say:
No Eugene. That is not a dick, or a condom or some banana.)

*ahem* Yesyes, a very happy B-irthday to Bernest!
and a happy daddy's day to all dads too.
We went to 'Tavern' a fine dining resturant (very fine i might add). The place was near mohamad sultan, owned by fellow mother soh's collexion of
Lets backtrack a little.
On thursday i went hoop-la on the Spoon KTV outing. I guess 2mugs of beer does wonders. I mean, i was a mess. I remembered prancing to 'Tide is High' by AtomicKittens and a fellow Spoonster made a whole mtv out of me. But I'm glad i got to do my NicholasTse and JayChou. I sorta didn't get to do that in my last ktv appointments(china); I was kinda occupied with awkward chinese conversations. I guess I am a true superstar in Spoon now. Yeeha! First TP, then Spoon, next, the WORLD!
I know you guys love me. Its hard not to.
(omg. can you hear the ego.)

<< Home